Programs for Entrepreneurs / Small Businesses
Welcome to EMA (The Emerging Professional Mentorship Alliance℠)
A Business Mentorship Experience for Mission-Driven Organizations
The goals of EMA for Entrepreneurs/Small Businesses are to:
- Elevate your business with fresh ideas and eager emerging professionals.
- Provide mutual benefits through the cultivation of professional development for those building their career paths.
We do this by providing you with a comprehensive methodology to obtain, train, educate, mentor, and leverage the incredible knowledge and resources of underrepresented emerging professionals who are eager to put their skills to work in a real-world setting.
With EMA for Entrepreneurs/Small Businesses, You Will:
- Save thousands of dollars a year as you build your inclusive company culture.
- Get specific on the scope of major projects and create actionable deadlines.
- Gain the motivation and momentum you need to have your business gain traction.
- Establish your business as a world-class internship spot for up-and-coming underrepresented talent.
- Infuse, fresh young energy into your work.
- Experience personal satisfaction as a mentor to the next generation of leaders. (Click here to listen and learn more about being a mentor to work with interns.)
Choose Your Program
Are you somebody who's already had some experience with interns or working with college-age students?
Are you a mentor at heart?
Do you have 10 hours a week to devote to this process?
If so, this is a great place for you to start!
EMA Cohort for Visionary Leaders
This 6-month course begins with a preliminary workbook to examine and determine the goals you have for your company.
You will schedule a 1 hr clarity and purpose meeting with Devora, CEO of Up In The Chair, to review your goals prior to the 1st group session.
All participating Visionary Leaders will then gather as a cohort for a 3-session intensive to build your entire internship program.
There will be a weekly cohort meeting for the duration of the program.
Testimonials from our Mission-Driven Organizations